Re: CONFIRMING 31 OCTOBER AVAILABILITY: Upcoming daylight savings time changes

Received from / Ricevuta da: Ken Laskey  [24/10/2007 15:26]:
> I will need to confirm our telecon reservation and then coordinate on
> availability.
>
> Please let the following:
>
> - are you planning to attend the 31 October telecon?
I've to give lectures on wed. afternoons, sorry

> - do you go off DST on October 28?  If yes, would you be available an
> hour later (I hope I have that right) if we keep to 0930 Boston time?

yes
maybe I could catch the last part of the telco, then
> - do you go off DST on November 4?  If yes, would you be available an
> hour later if we delay to 1030 Boston time?
no

> - does anyone live some place that does something different with DST?
no

--
Nicola Fanizzi, PhD
Dipartimento di Informatica - Università degli studi di Bari