Re: Face2Face

I think we should discuss whether we feel a full ftf is needed and
where it might be held.  I also want to have a discussion of a
possible agenda for those meeting in Busan.  I did not think we would
have time on this week's call but I intended to include it as an
agenda item for 17 October.

Discussion before then is welcome.

Ken

On Oct 2, 2007, at 9:07 AM, <gstoil@image.ece.ntua.gr> wrote:

> So in other words there is not going to be any F2F meeting of the
> group
> (at-least in the following months); but rather informal ones
> depending on
> whether people from the goup meet each other in some conference?
>
> -gstoil

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508