From: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:43:01 -0400
To: public-xg-urw3@w3.org

Dear URW3 member,

Our next regular URW3 telecon is approaching soon.

The date of the teleconference is Wednesday, 3 October, 2007. The time is:
    06:30 West Coast US and Canada
    09:30 East Coast US
    10:30 Brazil
    14:30 Britain
    15:30 Europe (most)
    16:30 Greece
    23:30 Australia (eastern)
We have reserved this time slot for 3, 17, and 31 October.  See
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/#Meetings for the dates
reserved through 31 October.

To join the teleconference, please dial one of the numbers below:
   +1.617.761.6200  (Zakim bridge)
and use the conference code 8793 ("URW3").  Instructions for using
Skype to dial in can be found at:
We are listed as INC_URW3 at 13:30 Z (Grenwich mean time). No one in
our group is in that time zone.

Please also sign into an IRC client using the channel #urw3. A free
browser-based client can be accessed at:
To use this client, please enter your preferred nickname, your full
name, and #urw3 in the respective form fields, and then press the
login button.  Note that you will be asked for your w3c ID and
password both when you access the IRC client page and when you log in.

For future reference, the teleconference schedule can be found at:

Our agenda for the meeting is:

1. Approve minutes from previous three meetings (previous minutes not
approved due to lack of quorum).  Note, the minutes are linked from

2. Review status of action items from previous meeting.

3. Report from editing committee.

4. Completion of uncertainty ontology.

5. Approach to identifying target methodologies.

6. Face-to-face at SUM.

7. Other business

We look forward to your participation on Wednesday.

Best regards,

Kathy Laskey
URW3 co-chair