RE: Uncertainty Ontology

All,

I will upload some text and also jpg files so that you will be able to see
them in the browser (I hope). I will also provide some text, as suggested by
Kathy and Vipul. Sorry about the delay, but I have been out of the loop for
a couple of days, but should be able to catch up by tomorrow.

I also need a bit of time to diagest the specific suggestions by Paulo,
Giorgos and Vipul. I would prefer to keep the ontology as small as possible
and make sure that the concepts are well organized. I will try to post
something tomorrow.

Thanks for all the inputs,

==Mitch