Re: Uncertainty Ontology

From: <gstoil@image.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:17:16 -0000
To: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>, Giorgos Stoilos <gstoil@image.ece.ntua.gr>, mkokar@ece.neu.edu, vkashyap1@partners.org
Cc: public-xg-urw3@w3.org

I know that. That's why I did not send this mail as a reply to Paulo's one.

I just remember some specific discussion, I think it was Vipul questioning
about something about the differences on the types of uncertainties, taking
place during the telecon. I also remember someone saying: "...discuss over
mail with Vipul and then summarize to the group." I wanted to make sure if I
lister correctly or there is going to be a public discussion over mail about
this issue, cause I haven't seen any mail so far (beware that Paulo's mail was
*not* about the specific issue but about the uncertainty ontology in general).

Greetings,
-gstoil