Re: Sentence

From: Peter Vojtas <Peter.Vojtas@mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:52:32 +0200
To: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>
CC: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>, public-xg-urw3@w3.org

Dear all,
          I sugest to discuss three items together, namely what is a
sentence, proposition and statement.
      I sugest to discuss it from several points of view
  - practical examples - general and web specific,
  - definitions: what is a philosophical meaning; what are formal
models:  mathematical; computer science in web specific formal models;....
      Please allow me to recal that last big discussion has started from
the question what is proposition and/or sentence, I sugested also
statement and have mentioned RDF example of statement and all this
discussion has followed
      Greetings
Peter