RE: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

I don't think this is called incompleteness. This is called erroneous,
inaccurate or wrong information.

> it is outdated. So one needs to assess what it could be now. The resoner

I don't think there is any logic that could assess this. The height could be
correct could have been grown to 1, 2, 3,... cm could have even reduced if
someone is grows very old or has stopped playing basketball.

> (current) will fail because the height for today is not available.

The reasoner will not fail. It will only provide a conclusion based on what
the human has told him is true at the current stage.

-gstoil