From: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@gmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:54:45 -0400
To: public-xg-urw3@w3.org

Dear URW3 member,

Our next regular URW3 telecon is approaching soon.

The date of the teleconference is Wednesday, 1 August, 2007. The time is:
    06:30 PDT (West Coast US)
    09:30 EDT (East Coast US)
    14:30 Britain
    15:30 Europe (most)
    16:30 Greece
    23:30 Australia (eastern)
We have reserved this time slot for Wednesday 1 August, 22 August, 5
September and 19 September.  See
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/#Meetings for the dates
reserved through 19 September.

To join the teleconference, please dial one of the numbers below:
   +1.617.761.6200  (Zakim bridge)
and use the conference code 8793 ("URW3").  Instructions for using
Skype to dial in can be found at:
We are listed as INC_URW3 at 13:30 Z (Grenwich mean time). No one in
our group is in that time zone.

Please also sign into an IRC client using the channel #urw3. A free
browser-based client can be accessed at:
To use this client, please enter your preferred nickname, your full
name, and #urw3 in the respective form fields, and then press the
login button.  Note that you will be asked for your w3c ID and
password both when you access the IRC client page and when you log in.

For future reference, the teleconference schedule can be found at:

Our agenda for the meeting is:

1. Approve minutes from previous meeting.  Note, the minutes are
linked from http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/#Minutes.

2. Review status of action items from previous meeting.

3. Discuss draft final report wiki page

4. Identify editing team for final report.

5. Summarize email discussions since last meeting.  Identify areas of
agreement and disagreement, and topics where further discussion is
warranted. Due to time limitations, we cannot get into too much depth
in telecons -- we must simply identify where we have closure and
where further discussion is needed.

6. Establish/review discussion schedule for next several meetings.

7. Other business

We look forward to your participation on Wednesday.

Best regards,

Kathy Laskey
URW3 co-chair