Re: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

On Jul 25, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Peter Vojtáš wrote:

> Example is nice, but I would stress to use web examples, even if it
> is in an article on the web, somebody says ...XY...is tall, but he/
> she does not claim tall:0.7, we have to tend to more realistic web-
> examples (e.g. in our use cases). I agree it depends on the
> society, circumstances,.... are we going to model also these? Peter

Here a pretty Semantic Web oriented query example:

QUERY:= "I'm would like to buy a second hand compact car, my budged
id around $15000 and it shouldn't have more than approximately 30000
kilometers, preferably with air conditioning and airbag, dark color
and available in the Vancouver (Canada) downtown area."

How may represent this information need in OWL like, RDF like or Rule
(RIF/RuleML/SWRL) like languages ?

	-Umberto Straccia