Re: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

Yes, indeed.

> which crisp tools
> will have to learn to toss away

No, that's the point. Crisp tools simply do nothing with them. No
special treatment and current parser still will work. These are just
crisp OWL concepts and role symbols.

> while fuzzy tools to correctly interpret

Exactly, that's has to be done anyway ...

Anyway, I suggest to use standard OWL-DL to encode imperfect
knowledge. We may later on suggest weather it is better to extend OWL-
DL (RDFS/RIF/RuleML) or just to propose a CORE ontology about
representing imperfect knowledge.