Re: [URW3 public] Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon

Peter,

Again the question is what is the purpose of our uncertainty ontology.
I believe the properties you propose may be important as part of our
conclusions of what information an _instance_ must eventually convey,
but is it necessary in our ontology if we are using that as a guide for
classifying descriptive aspects of uncertainty?

As I note in an email I just sent on criteria for proposing OWL
extensions, examples of how something would be used are encouraged.

Ken

-----