RE: [URW3 public] Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon

This is a good point. So in one of my previous emails I suggested that we
have "complex sentences", i.e., sentences consisting of multiple sentences.
Then each sentence could have uncertainty assigned to it. I still think an
"elementary sentence" could be assigned a probability. For complex sentences
we could have probabilities for the sentences that are "part of" the
sentence, as well as the overall probability for the complex sentence. This
would provide the flexibility that you are asking for, right?

==Mitch