Re: [URW3 public] Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon

Giorgos Stoilos wrote:
>>>                                                              while RIF
>> will
>>> not care about triples syntax at all.
>>>
>> This _may_ become correct if you refer to the RDF/XML syntax. It is not
>> correct if you refer to the model of RDF triples.
>
> Is there going to be a "RIF map to RDF graphs"?.

I do not know (nobody knows). Actually, if you think of mapping RIF
concepts on RDF graphs, probably not (just like there is no mapping of
SPARQL on RDF graphs). But RIF concept will work _with_ RDF graphs, that
is for sure.

Ivan