RE: [URW3 public] Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon

Sorry, I only had OWL DL in mind. So triples syntax (and not the mapping) is
limited in the sense that when mapping OWL DL to triples one would require
to use roles and concepts in unusual places, like in the subject or object
position.

> >                                                              while RIF
> will
> > not care about triples syntax at all.
> >

> This _may_ become correct if you refer to the RDF/XML syntax. It is not
> correct if you refer to the model of RDF triples.

Is there going to be a "RIF map to RDF graphs"?.

-gstoil