Re: interest in additional URW3 full or partial ftf meetings

Claudia,

Thanks for the offer.

We discussed this a bit at our last telecon and the conclusion is we
really don't have time to pull a ftf together before the XG ends in
early March.  However, as we see the conclusions of the XG come
together, there may be use in having a meeting in the spring or
summer to craft the conclusions into proposals for future work.

But first, let's get the current work done :-)

Ken

-----