[URW3] editing team for XG final report

From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:52:46 -0400
To: public-xg-urw3@w3.org
Dear URW3-XG participants,

A discussion point during the 1 August 2007 telecon was the creation
of an editing team to have responsibility for the XG final report.
At this stage, we have a report outline on the wiki (http://
www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/wiki/DraftFinalReport) and have
numerous other wiki pages with our uncertainty ontology and use
cases.  We have also discussed several of the use cases during our
telecons, and the IRC logs and minutes contain a record of these
discussions.  It will be the responsibility of the editing team to
start getting this information into the draft report and to find a
place in the report for major conclusions as these take shape.

During the telecon, Trevor Martin, Mitch Kokar, and Paulo Costa
volunteered for the editing team.  (Thank you Trevor, Mitch, and
Paulo!)  They will communicate among themselves to have a strategy on
how they will proceed, and they will report on this during the next
telecon scheduled for 22 August.

If anyone else (especially those who were not on the 1 August call)
wants to join the editing team, please contact Trevor, Mitch, and
Paulo.  From experience, I would say 3-5 people is a good size for an
editing team, so there is still room for those interested.

Ken

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508