Re: DUL not available anymore

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your interest in SSN.  It does seem that the DUL link is
broken.  I can suggest three possible work arounds for the moment.

1) download SSN, work from a local copy and remove the links to DUL.

2) download SSN and edit to point to alternate DUL - I think
www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/dul/DUL.owl would be OK.

3) try the unofficial SSN at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ssn-cg/2012Jun/0000.html
which you can do with or without DUL (again for the DUL part you would
have to edit the DUL URIs)

Currently the SSN is being reworked, see
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Main_Page, so soon there will be a
new version.

Michael