Re: Multiple values in one observation

Alejandro,

Sorry, I guess I was too quick, looks like you want only :o1. Haven't
seen that being used. Also, I wonder what is the advantage (i.e. why
are you trying to achieve that)? Reduced triple count? Other
advantages? In my understanding a sensor observation is for a property
of a feature. Is it so that in your domain a sensor observes two
properties in a single measurement process (I consider an observation
to be the result of the process of measurement)?

Cheers,
Markus