Re: Internet of Things (IoT) Workshop, 30 November, Brussels

Laurent:

As noted by Michael and others at our SSN workshop at ISWC,
there were quite a few projects already using SSN, and majority (I think 4 out of 6?)
of the demos of prototypes/systems given there used SSN ontology and annotation
guidelines.

Here are the two I presented:

http://knoesis.wright.edu/library/resource.php?id=1585
Demonstration: Real-Time Semantic Analysis of Sensor Streams

http://knoesis.wright.edu/library/resource.php?id=1631
SECURE: Semantics Empowered resCUe Environment

Cheers,
Amit

Amit Sheth Twitter Blog LinkedIn Home Page
@ Kno.e.sis - Ohio Center of Excellence in Knowledge-enabled Computing
LexisNexis Ohio Eminent Scholar, Wright State University