RE: Review of Section 4 of final report: ontology

Hi,

First, thanks to Kerry for digging deep and raising all these points.

I found the way to embed wiki pages together, so now we have the whole report available as a single wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Incubator_Report
and also each section available as a single page e.g.
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Report_Work_on_the_SSN_ontology
(but I had to made a lot of changes to the paragraph levels to get the result I wanted).

I've applied most of Kerry's (structural) recommendations for the SSN Ontology section:
- move the review in a separate section
- rewrite introduction (remove the part on scope)
Except: to do - communication module doc missing

And I've salvaged the history of the development in a separate page the best I could: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Sensor_Net_Ontology (to put stuff which should not be visible from the front page) - Same thing for Semantic Markup with http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Mark_up should be used for the intermediate products of the Semantic Markup activity).

But I have not (yet) acted on the remarks focusing on the content:
- detailed comments for obs/measuring modules
- "ontology itself comments
- ...
Please help if you can!

Kerry also found that in Ssn.xml, the xmlns:cc namespace for cc:license is false: we should use http://creativecommons.org/ns# to get the defs from http://creativecommons.org/schema.rdf

Cheers
Laurent

PS: please note that I have learned a few tricks
- the syntax to embed a page in another is {{:Name of page}}  Very handy!
- wiki pages should not include any numbering for the sections - sub/sections (Cory, I removed yours) - It is possible to have the number through the Preferences Setup (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Special:Preferences Misc tab - auto numbering ticked - I'll use it to auto-number the XG report
- to export to HTML, the only method I know of, is switch first to the Simple skin (also in to set via Preferences) and then save (including all the images) and then fix the HTML file manually remove all the [edit] bits)
- If you click a local edit to make corrections, you should be directed to the right page (or alternatively, you can access the page via the "check list" at the top of each section)
("local" edit is also a feature which can be disabled through the preference Editing tab - this way, the result should be even closer to the final result)
- but I don't have a method to "auto-number" the figures and the tables