From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au [Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au]
Sent: 17 January 2011 00:03
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Review of Section 4 of final report: ontology

All, and especially Laurent, Michael, Payam, Krzysztof

I’ve carefully reviewed the ontology section of the report, which means also the ontology itself (although  in that respect I’ve
really only looked closely at how it appears in the report). However there are some ontology doco errors (typos mostly)
that deserve correction but which will have to be done in the ontology to get into the report.   And some comments on the ontology
itself that may be best ignored at this stage?

I’ve done lots of little things directly – but some bigger questions in the attached may be better handled by the original authors.

Kerry