2nd version of questionnaire for the registration of reviewers

From: <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:18:35 +1100
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Hi,

Just to let you know I have tried to improve the ergonomy of the questionnaire and updated its content.

The Version 2 is here: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43337/SSN-XGR-Review2/
I hope to get more compact results and also results where the answers are grouped together per participants of the XG.
Apologies to those who already answered.

Can I ask for  a couple of volunteers to test the new version?

Ta
Laurent