No teleconf this week

From: <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 18:50:49 +1100
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I have decided to cancel the teleconference this week, mainly because I think everyone needs more time to deliver their submissions.

We were back to a single teleconference slot per week and it is the less popular slot (the Wednesday one) that was booked this week.

I hope you'll be able to contribute your parts of the deliverable so that we can trigger the reviewing phase at the next teleconf.

Cheers
Laurent