From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
Sent: Thursday, 4 November 2010 12:03 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] No meeting this week (and I hope SSN'10 will be a good millesim)

Hi,

Just to let you know that we won't have a SSN XG meeting this week.
I've worked hard on the wiki to prune all the dead wood and to make all the intermediate results produced by the XG more accessible to external readers. Reminder: the wiki will be frozen once we close the XG.

Next, I'll work on the HTML version of the report (it is the only one that counts from a W3C perspective) to fill the remaining gaps.

So please, make a last effort to - complete, check, fix - what's on the wiki, especially if you are as motivated as I am by the prospect of our work being heavily scrutinised at the SSN'10 workshop by our peers and hopefully received positively :-)

And do you know that Kerry has scheduled a Blackboard Session on "What are the biggest challenges in Semantic Sensor Networks" in the SSN'10 programme:
http://research.ict.csiro.au/conferences/ssn/ssn10/Semantic%20Sensor%20Networks%20Workshop%202010_schedule.pdf

If you won't attend the workshop, maybe you should share your thoughts via the mailing list.
If you do attend it, please take some notes and share them with the rest of us!

Cheers
Laurent

PS: the minutes from last week are here: http://www.w3.org/2010/10/26-ssn-minutes.html