From: bermud@gmail.com [mailto:bermud@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Luis Bermudez
Sent: Wednesday, 5 May 2010 1:11 AM
To: Neuhaus, Holger (ICT Centre, Hobart)
Cc: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 5-May-2010

Dear All,

My apologies. Traveling and unable to attend.

-Luis
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:21 AM, <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au> wrote:
Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we'll be having our next telephone conference tomorrow:

Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local)
Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=05&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
20 participants

Summary of Action Items (still open)
[NEW] ACTION: All comment on the 2 examples for Modelling Accuracy to make a decision next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/21-ssn-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: kerry to adjust wiki and report to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action02]

Proposed agenda:

 *   Actions
 *   Invitation to present W3C SSN incubator group's activities at the Future Network & Mobile Summit conference in Florence
 *   Vote on: modelling of accuracy of measurement etc. - take the best from MMI's and Michael's approach
 *   Where are we now and what do we have to do next, i.e. next steps for the ontology
 *               Please be prepared to discuss these issues.

If you have other topics that you'd like to see on the agenda, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Holger

Dr. Holger Neuhaus
Postdoctoral Fellow
Tasmanian ICT Centre
CSIRO

Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000
holger.neuhaus@csiro.au<mailto:holger.neuhaus@csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au> | http://www.csiro.au/people/Holger.Neuhaus.html

Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts.

PLEASE NOTE

Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager
Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA)
bermudez@sura.org<mailto:bermudez@sura.org> - Office: (202) 408-8211
1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005