RE: operating and survival conditions

From: <P.Barnaghi@surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:49:04 +0100
To: <Michael.Compton@csiro.au>, <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

In SensorBasis_withSurvivalAndOperationalRange OWL file, it seems some of the classes like StorageCapacity, OperatingRange have no defined property.

Also another question, in protocols like ZigBee there is a possibility to define a sensor node as a Router in a wireless sensor network, or a sensor node could be used as a storage hub for replicating the data in some WSN designs. Do you think we should add theses type of attributes to the model?

Regards,
Payam