From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au [Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au]
Sent: 21 June 2010 17:01
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: RE: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 22-June-2010

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we’ll be having our next telephone conference tomorrow.

If you are normally using the UK phone number or the French phone number, please check the links from
ACTION-32 Get updated information on the status of the European Zakim bridge from W3C   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/track/actions/32
(And please note that it is likely that only the US access will be available).

Tuesdays 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=22&year=2010&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
20 participants

Summary of Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/track/actions/open

Please close and report on your actions prior to the meeting via the mailing list.

Proposed agenda:

Planning of the ontology deliverables: status of the OWL products (Michael, Payam?) and Phenonet example (Laurent), phasing of work items (in relation to the work items listed in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Sensor_Net_Ontology )

Planning of XG report http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Incubator_Report, especially of the part corresponding to what happens after the closure of the XG (call for lead contributors).

If you have other topics that you’d like to see on the agenda, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Laurent