Re: ISSUE-5 (Separation of examples): Delivery of the SSN XG ontology and of examples in separate files

  was sent, and I think clearly labelled, as part of the discussion
(issue 4) on how we might model measurement capabilities.  It was
never sent as a 'version' of the ontology.  It should be seen as an
artefact of our discussions on the modelling options, and to the last
of my knowledge was only ever available through pages that labelled it
as such.

I of course agree that examples of the ontologies use and versions of
the ontology should be clearly labelled in our wiki pages.

There is a version of the ontology that is the result of the groups
discussion on measurement capabilities.  I hadn't sent it to the group
because I wanted to start correctly commenting/annotating/referencing
the ontology; however, there hasn't been a decision yet on how to do
that.

In any event, because of the apparent potential confusion, I have now
sent the ontology that includes the results of all our discussion up
to and including measurement capabilities.  Once there is agreement on
how to do it, we can start to build the wiki pages of definitions and
explanations and reference this to and from the ontology.  I guess
issue 7 will be part of this process.

Thanks,
Michael