RE: Missing definitions

Laurent - as noted previously, there are textual definitions available for
all the elements of O&M available in ISO/DIS 19156. Some of these are in
the list of definitions in clause 4, and the rest can be clipped from the
normative text in clauses 6-10.

This standard is now published by ISO (publication date June 4th), and therefore
formally citeable.

Simon

Chemical