From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Michael Compton
Sent: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 4:16 PM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org Group WG
Subject: [ExternalEmail] Open discussion items for the ontology

Hi all,

We have two discussions for the ontology that we have started but not
yet completed - on deployments and survival conditions.  These will be
on the agenda for this week.  If you have an interest please look at

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Operating_Model
and
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Deployments,_Systems_and_Devices

There have also been a number of emails on the mailing list relating
to these.

Thanks,
Michael