Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 27-January-2010

Cory and I are attending Dagstuhl seminar  http://bit.ly/Dagstuhl-SSN

Several from our XG are here (eg Oscar) so we will have information
exchange panel
on what's happening in XG and any feedback others might have...

But I believe many who are here will miss the call.

Amit