Ontology

From: Michael Compton <Michael.Compton@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:55:31 +1100
To: Semantic Sensor Network Incubator Group WG <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Hi,

I've attached a version of the ontology that I think is a good
representation of where we are up to after our meeting on the 5th of
January (and the emails before christmas, i.e. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Dec/0066.html)

I'll also update this ontology to include comments linking it to the
term definitions on the wiki (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_terms
  and http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SWE_terms).

I'm sending this rather than updating one of the two repositories
because I can't get either to work quite right at the moment, so I
wanted to make sure things moved along while the issues (or my issues
with using them) get sorted out.

Michael