RE: Agenda outline for first SSN face to face meeting on 24th Oct 2009

From: Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:06:54 +0100
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
I made some changes in F2F meeting calendar according to following
comments from last call:

-2hours for each section

-split demos in 2 sessions, one for each main topic (Ontology +
Annotation)

-Avoid the keynote

If anyone would like to make some changes, you can edit it on
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/F2f09 or post your comments on
the list so that people can discuss.

Regards,

Danh Le