Re: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 29-September-2009

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 00:16 +1000, Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au wrote:
> [NEW] ACTION: Michael and Holger to define a lexicon for the ontology
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-ssn-minutes.html#action03]

So while it's of limited use to just list some terms from elsewhere (in
this case OGC O&M and SensorML), I'd already pulled this together on a
wiki for a similar discussion internally, so I thought I might as well
cut'n'paste it across:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SWE_terms

It's not edited, but these are certainly the some of the terms we need
to be relating to, if not adopting.

See people on Saturday!

Regards,

Kevin