Re: Yet another reminder

All,

I have update some details about the face to face meeting at SURA:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/F2f09

Not sure where all of you are staying, but if you are staying at the marriot
hotel, ISWC venue, then there is no metro walking distance. You will need to
take a taxi to the VIENNA metro station or share a ride. Maybe in the wiki
you can add information if you are going to rent a car to provide shared
transportation to SURA.

Also, I am working of the food logistics, more soon.

Looking forward  to see you soon,

-luis

--
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.