Re: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 7-May-2009

Holger, all,

I have done my action items as far as I know.  Unfortunately I will
miss the next meeting, on vacation.  Luis Bermudez is quite familiar
with the device ontology work, and can help walk through the use cases
if you decide that is an important priority.

I should be back the following week.

john

On May 6, 2009, at 2:34 PM, <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au> <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
 > wrote:

> Dear Participants,
>
> Thank you all for a productive meeting today.
>
> Special thanks again to Amit for getting this group up and all the
> best for his future career!
>
> The draft minutes are available at:     http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
> [NEW] ACTION: amit to get Holger access to W3C content for
> editing... [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html#action01
> ]
> [NEW] ACTION: for each usecase, categorise by implementation - ie
> now, 2 years or next 10 years, ie the when it could be implemented
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html#action04]
> [NEW] ACTION: JohnG to put a link to MMI usecases for ontologies...
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
> [NEW] ACTION: Kerry to notify group of proposal success [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html#action02
> ]
> [NEW] ACTION: People to start adding usecases to the wiki - Kerry
> has volunteered to put some on there... [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/06-ssn-minutes.html#action03
> ]
>
> The XG’s Wiki page is accessible at: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Main_Page
>

> Please let me invite you to use this forum for information exchange/
> links to supporting material for our group.
>

> Best regards,
> Holger

John

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956