RE: Meeting time for first meeting SSN XG

From: Victor Manuel Pelaez Martinez <victor.pelaez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:07:00 +0200
To: "Amit Parashar" <Amit.Parashar@csiro.au>, <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>

Dear all,

For this first meeting I will only be available on Thursday 2nd because I'm traveling the following week.

For the rest of the meetings I would prefer the morning options that were presented last week because it would be difficult for me to connect at 20:00 GMT (22:00 CEST it's a little bit late for me).

Best Regards,

Víctor Peláez