RE: [ExternalEmail] SSN -XG: First meeting - 26th/27th March

Dear colleagues,

I am available in each of the timeslots mentioned. I would prefer option "1..", 20:00 GMT 26th March.

Best regards,
Holger Neuhaus

---
Dr. Holger Neuhaus

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - CSIRO Tasmanian ICT Centre

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development and Tourism.

GPO Box 1538 Hobart TAS 7001

Castray Esplanade Hobart TAS 7000

T: +61 3 6232 5547, F: +61 3 6232 5000

Innovative ICT transforming Australian industries

www.ict.csiro.au

www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html