De: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] En
nombre de Amit Parashar
Enviado el: martes, 17 de marzo de 2009 7:58
Para: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Asunto: SSN -XG: First meeting - 26th/27th March

Dear SSN -XG Members,

Welcome and thank you for joining the Semantic Sensor Network
incubator group [1].   It has taken us some time to organise this
meeting as we had issues with the mailing list software (hence the
test emails - apologies for that).

Originally we anticipated having the meeting on Thursday the 19th of
March, however as we have not been able to discuss this via the public
emailing list, I propose that we have the first meeting on the 26th or
27th of March depending on which time zone you are in.

Good meeting time slots include [2]:
1. 20:00 GMT 26th March
2. 11:00 AM GMT 27th March
3. 12:00 Noon GMT 27th March

These seem like the best times, ie it is a relatively reasonable hour
for everyone.  Please mail the public email list to confirm your
interest in attending the meeting and also your preferred time slot.

Meeting agenda
Agenda:
- Introductions by Chairs
- Introduction to Zakim (conferencing tool & IRC)
- Introductions by XG Members - Background and motivations
- Agenda for next meeting
- Meeting close

I look forward to your participation in this incubator group.

Regards,

Amit

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/
[2]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=27&month=3&year=2
009&p1=31&p2=235&p3=57&p4=43

Amit Parashar
W3C Australia Office Manager
Senior Software Engineer
CSIRO ICT Centre
+61 (0)2 6216 7062

Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 8.0.237 / Base de datos de virus: 270.11.12/1998 - Fecha de la
versión: 03/16/09 07:04:00