Re: Meeting tomorrow

It is worth noting that the Ontolog community is diving in on a major
unit of measure ontology effort.  I think it should be done in another
decade or so... :->  But meanwhile, they are accumulating a healthy
set of resources that may prove useful.

John

On Jul 13, 2009, at 10:18 PM, <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au> <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au

John