Re: Comments to the ontology attributes

John Graybeal escribió:
> Raúl,
>
> These are good suggestions.
>
> Insofar as we have made a preliminary choice as to which ontologies to
> investigate further, I am wondering if these additions need to be filled
> out for the original candidates?  I think many of the candidates fell
> short at a far lower mark, and the ones remaining will be evaluated at a
> detailed level as they are incorporated (effectively achieving an
> immediate evaluation on these points).
>
> I would propose to include your suggestions in the template list of
> attributes (and you may feel free to add them, or I will).  We could
> also choose to add them to each individual list also if you would like,
> but I am not sure that is worth the time.  What do you think?

I also think that it is not worth to revisit again all the ontologies,
just taking those attributes into account in the ones that we will
further evaluate is enough.

> One thing I would like to do in any case is include them in material MMI
> [1] has for evaluating ontologies, as they seem like important
> criteria.  Please let me know if that is any problem.

No problem at all. :)

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group (http://www.oeg-upm.net/)
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19