possible action item: issues with access to call/IRC?

From: John Graybeal <graybeal@mbari.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:38:19 -0700
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Holger et al,

Given that at least 3 people expressed some logistical problem with
participation during the call today, and Kerry was pretty much shut
out, is there an issue that needs to be addressed?

There were 15 people on the IRC for just about the entire time, but if
that represented a limit, perhaps it's configurable?  I don't know if
we'll ever have 15 again, but since there were one or two regrets in
addition to one or two who couldn't get on the line, it seems possible.

John