Re: SSN Key Ontologies Reference List - Inputs

Laurent,

Hopefully you can be on the call today, but if not, here is an update
of actions from your emails.

1)  We do not have Avancha2004, Jurdak2004, IEEE1451, Cybenko2003, or
maybe Liu2005 in our list.  I think "someone" should look them up and
decide whether to add them. (I have not had time to do so.)  I *think*
we have the other ones (more doubt here).

2) I have included your criteria in the list.

3) Very cool. Re OIML/adding to "list of reviewed examples", if you
mean the ontology list, I would say no.  The OIML stuff is much more
vocabulary in nature, and will be a great addition to the "vocabulary
concepts we will consider including" list.

4) I will include your comments in the Discussion section for each
ontology. Thank you very much for these.

5) None of these references seemed to rise directly to the level of
the others in our ontology list, but I am open to being wrong on that
point. The metadata management paper will definitely be useful for the
vocabulary concepts list.  I can't answer your embedded question.

Thanks again,

John

On Jun 30, 2009, at 5:59 AM, <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au> <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au

John