Re: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 22-April

Hi Amit,

Amit Parashar wrote:

[...]

> ACTION: Cory and Manfred to discuss Week a timings - as they are the
> only ones who are not able attend the meeting - contact the group with
> a resolution [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-ssn-minutes.html#action12
> ]

generally, I should be able to make it. The only constraints I have are
that if I cannot put a fixed timeslot into my calendar, I'll be
scheduled for other meetings by my assistant (as happened yesterday) and
in the next 3 weeks my availability is limited because of heavy
traveling (a couple of final EU project reviews).

Cheers,

Manfred

--
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)