From: Manfred Hauswirth [manfred.hauswirth@deri.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:32 PM
To: Parashar, Amit (ICT Centre, Acton)
Cc: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Re: SSN - XG meeting this week

Dear Amit,

I cannot make this week's conference call due to an industry meeting.

May I suggest that we try to settle on dates/times faster with less
discussion. My calender is very busy and dynamic and I assume so are the
calendars of others. Especially on the short term I cannot block all
dates we agreed in the Doodle for longer than 1-2 days.

Cheers,

Manfred

--
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)