RE: Timings for the second meeting this week

Hi All,

I'm a little bit confused because the Doodle web [1] shows me time slots from 9:00 to 15:00 in GMT/Zulu. (11:00 to 17:00 in CEST).

Amit, I think that 23:00 is the local time in Melbourne, due to the fact that Doodle shows the time in the user local time by default and not in GMT/Zulu time.

Could you clarify this issue please?

Best regards,

Víctor M. Peláez

[1] http://www.doodle.com/hky2bdpr469d8qtp

Fundación CTIC
Departamento de I+D+i
victor.pelaez@fundacionctic.org
Tfno: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón - Asturias - Spain
www.fundacionctic.org