De: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org en nombre de Amit Parashar
Enviado el: mar 07/04/2009 21:24
Para: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Asunto: SSN Meeting - Conference details.

Dear Participants (W3C Member organisations and Invited experts only),

Details on the conference are available below.

I would like to make it clear that while we are working on the public
mailing list, it does not mean that non-W3C Members and those who are
not Invited experts can attend phone conferences as observers.  The
proceedings are public so that non-W3C members can understand the work
that is being done, not so that they  may join in and use W3C
resources, which are member benefits.

There are simple logistic reasons for this as well, namely the phone
conference has been booked for a number W3C attendees and should non-
W3C attendees attend as well we will exceed the number of participants.

Conference Details:
Wednesday, 8 April 14:00-16:00 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=08&year=2009&hour=14&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

(10:00am-12:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 7769
("SSNX")

Regards,

Amit

Amit Parashar