Re: Meeting time for first meeting SSN XG

Sorry for the late reply - I was out of office (sick).

6th, 7th, 8th, 9th of April at either 14:00 GMT, 15:00 GMT (12 midnight
/ 1 AM Australia time)

9th is not possible for me.

6th, 7th, 8th, 9th of April at either 8:00 AM GMT, 9:00 AM GMT -
This would be a reasonable hour for everyone possibly including the US
as it would be 5 AM/ 6AM East Coast time.

7th and 8th are possible for me.

May I propose to use Doodle? www.doodle.com - in my experience much
faster and less painful for the coordinator :-)

Best,

Manfred

--
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)