RE: Meeting time for first meeting SSN XG

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 22:07 +0200, Victor Manuel Pelaez Martinez wrote:
> For the rest of the meetings I would prefer the morning options that
> were presented last week because it would be difficult for me to
> connect at 20:00 GMT (22:00 CEST it's a little bit late for me).

As far as a regular meeting slot goes, obviously office hours local time
would be ideal. Going earlier, 07:30 local (06:30 GMT) onwards on
weekdays is fine, but I suspect this won't work for our colleagues in
the US.

Weekdays are fine finishing up to 19:00 local (18:00 GMT), except
Thursdays 17:00 GMT latest.

If it has to be later in the evenings, some variation would help.
Fridays evenings are regularly susceptible to weekend travel, Thursdays
are out except in August and September. Tuesdays would be best in July
through September. Apart from that no evening is ideal if it's going to
be the same one for a year; I can prioritise the telecons with warning
(>1 week), but variation would mitigate the inevitable clashes!

Regards,

Kevin

--
Kevin R. Page