Re: Check out my profile on LinkedIn

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Xperia Z2 d'Orange

---- Karl Dubost wrote ----

> Le 12 juin 2014 à 07:41, Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com> a écrit :
> > The other "lack of scruples" feature is that LinkedIn will show you a list of "People You May Know" (after you connect to someone)
>
> The other lack of scruples is that people think it is right to upload a full address book on a third party site without checking if each individual contact is ok with that.

In my case I have over 2000 addresses in my computer. Checking each of those on a cell phone is humanly impossible.

As explained I understood that the addresses would be with people already on LinkedIn who presumably have already given up on that type of confidentiality.

> PS: Henry, do not share my contact information. If you are not sure you can manage it, just delete me from your address book. ;)

You and I are in the public space by virtue of defending open standards. Modern gladiators. I defend decentralised secure networks.